Thursday, January 17, 2008

Literary Links: welcome, Blog Lilly

I've recently deleted a few links, and added few new ones. I've been thinking about this... about who I want to link to and why.

Like who I would want to invite to a dinner party--with music and talk late into the night after. People who I have a sense I could converse with... whether or not we will agree... better that we don't! Otherwise, how boring!

So when I add a link, I should offer a word of welcome. And when I delete one, add a word of explanation.

In this case, I welcome Blog Lilly, who I found through "Litlove's" Tales from the Reading Room.

I want you to know that you are more than a "link" here. You are a welcome part of a conversation I hope you will join.

And that goes for every blog I've linked here. I would be more than happy to invite you to any party I might throw... (had I more than a one room efficiency!)... and I would be.. .and am... honored to join in conversation and dialog with each of you.


Blog Lilly

1 comment:

  1. Why, Jacob, thank you! I'm looking forward to being part of that conversation.

    ReplyDelete