Monday, September 22, 2008

A deal No One Could Refuse

Mark 1:11-13

and a voice came from heaven "Thou art my beloved Son; with thee I am well pleased."
12 The Spirit immediately drove him out into the wilderness. 13 and he was in the wilderness forty days, tempted by Satan; and Satan said, hey bro--get a load of this (and Satan showed him a real big satalite view of the world and did say to Jesus, "Bro, this is yours. Just do what I ask.

And Jesus said, "No way." Get thee behind me."

Cut the Tutuyee shit, bro...you still don't get it?"

What you mean, says Jesus?"

"I'm talkin real money, Satan says. Like, big U.S. bucks... okay, okay, check it out, future shit. You can do that, right? Most powerful fucking nation on earth (scuse my French).. la la la."

"How far in the future?" says J. "I mean, what's the excange rate? Can't take a vacation in France by early 21st." What you take me for?" "

Seven... Hundred... BILLION...(and counting... way more when you sweep away the BS."

"Whooo...how much you say?"

(there is the sound of distant off-stage thunder)

"That's just for starters...over a trillion for sure."

"What's the catch?"

"No catch!" That's the beauty, man ... ah, sorry, 'Son of Man'. Hey, there's the beauty! No catch, no accountability. Courts can't peek at what you do. Up to you. You just say, 'trust me,' and hey! Who they gonna trust if not you, bro?" (Satanic cackle) ....

"Ah... can we maybe, you know... talk behind that rock over there?... maybe we can do business?"

"Solid! A deal not even the Son of Man can refuse !... but of course, you'll only use it, to the last penny, for the General Good, right?"

"Oh bro... you know me, you know me.... let's talk...

(Off stage lightning, thunder... sound of very large old man tearing his beard...."

No comments:

Post a Comment