Monday, January 14, 2013

The next step...



I love living in the Ox, even the crudeness appeals to me (cannot, absolutely cannot imagine ever again living in what passes as normal middle class comfort--not in this world) --but most of all, I love living with people, the ever-changing interaction. Nonetheless...
I'm increasingly concerned about how long this can go on. I have health issues. Would not last long on the street. Can't afford and don't WANT another apartment. So...
Are there two or three or 4 artists who would like to share living and studio space? Somewhere in this city? A kitchen, working toilet--outside light a plus. Don't need heat if enough closed off room for a space heater to be effective. I absolutely need space to work, and wall space to hang & store work. Creature comforts--beyond what it takes to survive without risk to health, unimportant.

No comments:

Post a Comment